The Armed Forces Correspondence Application
Enabling Electronic Records Management & Eliminating Administrative Distractions
Sailors and Marines need to focus their time on what is important.
Improves the tooth to tail ratio.
A software tool that eliminates a significant administrative distraction by automatically producing properly formatted, digital signature-ready, Directives, and Naval Correspondence, and capturing metadata critical to electronic records management (ERM). In testing, AFCA cut in half the time to format documents compared with a template.
• Automation virtually eliminates the need for reference manuals
• Supports all types of OPNAV and Marine Corps Directives, Letters, and Memorandums
• Integrated into Microsoft® Word
• Supports Times New Roman and Courier New Fonts
• Captures metadata automatically to create a document taxonomy for ERM
• Automated portion marking: Classified Information, CUI, & NNPI.
• Integrated FIPS 140 digital signatures
• No macros
• Windows 10 and 8.1
• Hard disk space ~31 MB
• Microsoft Word 16.0 (O365, 2019 and 2016)